Saturday, March 17, 2012

I'm Back!

I have decided to make a conscious effort to start blogging again! I don't really know why I took such a long break from it.  I really enjoy writing, and I know one day I will love that I wrote (typed) everything down so we can remember how we felt at certain times of our lives. So, I think the perfect "back to blogging" post is going to be about our second anniversary! 

I simply cannot believe it has been two years since Eric and I married one another. That was still the best day of our lives and I love remembering it! I hope those memories never fade and we never forget the pure joy we felt all day.  It was a beautiful and intimate ceremony and an amazing celebration with all of our family and friends under one roof.  That will probably never happen again! Some of my favorite moments from our wedding were:
  • Seeing Eric before the ceremony
  • Getting ready with the best bridesmaids in the world
  • Eric's dad's surprise  rehearsal dinner video speech
  • My dad's rehearsal dinner speech
  • Dickson's rehearsal dinner speech
  • Hayden and Ryan steeling the show as ring bearer and flower girl
  • Communion with Eric
  • Mike's officiating
  • Taking shots with Mom and Donna (shots, shots, shots, sh-sh-shots!)
  • Sara's reception speech that made me cry
  • Taking over the stage and dancing the night away with my bridesmaids and brother :)
  • Sara catching the bouquet and Dad not liking it one bit :)
  • Mom and Sara helping me get in my dress that I could barely sit down in :)
  • Just being SO happy!
The day was seriously perfect. Here are a few of my favorite pictures (of course I love all 800 of them, but that is quite a lot of pictures to put on a blog):
Getting ready!

Our flower girl, Ryan

Not quite married yet!

My best friends!

Goof ball

Wedding party!

My fam

Guys praying before the ceremony...such a great group of guys Eric is friends with!

Love the look on his face when I'm walking down the aisle!

Just precious

Ceremony

Eric's family, with his dad there in spirit (still deployed in Egypt)

Right after the ceremony...love these candid shots!

My sister's maid of honor speech...so sweet!

Dancing with my new husband

So much fun!

Party time!



Sara caught the bouquet!

What a perfect day!! And a million thanks to Josh McCullock Photography for capturing every moment!

Love,
Mrs. Wise

No comments:

Post a Comment