Saturday, April 9, 2011

So, Now I Have My Own Business!

Okay, well it's not really my own, but I now sell jewelry for an amazing company called Stella & Dot.  They sell necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and rings, and the style ranges from delicate and simple every day pieces to bold and colorful pieces that make a statement.  The main reason I wanted to start doing this is because I am obsessed with their jewelry and I just thought it would be a fun thing to do.  Their products sell themselves by being so unique and fun! It is a quality company that is known by many across the country, has been featured in several magazines, and is worn by celebrities; yet the prices are reasonable enough for the average people like us to afford :)


Check out my website to be introduced to this awesome line of jewelry, and shop around a little bit!

Have fun shopping!

Love, 
Mrs. Wise

No comments:

Post a Comment