Monday, July 25, 2011

Post-Op Day 6

Yesterday was an okay day.  I was feeling pretty good all day until Eric and I went to Home Depot.  I wanted to get a book on beginning to build things since I am going to build a console table. We we walking around and for some reason my left knee kind of buckled and the hyper-extended. It hurt so bad! My knees are hurting less and less when I am just resting, but because of this and the fact that they aren't as stiff I'm not as careful when I'm up so it's easier to twist or move the wrong way and then it hurts really bad :( I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to take the rest of this week off work which I'm not too happy about :( I can't wait to get back to normal and be able to work and go to the gym again! Plus I miss all of my work friends a ton!

I HAVE to get out of the house more today so I'm going to do my best not to take a pain pill so I can drive to Barnes and Noble and finish reading The Help today. This way I will be out of the house but I wont have to be walking around.


Last night we had a pretty good thunderstorm here! It was awesome. There was rain, lightning, and huge claps of thunder. Loved it! We are hoping this "monsoon season" will bring us some more of those, but nothing beats a good day-long Oklahoma thunderstorm which we miss so much!

I'll probably just do one more daily update tomorrow because that will be the one week mark, and then I'll just update as something new happens.

Happy Monday everyone!
Love,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment