Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mom and Sara Visit...day 3

On the last full day Mom and Sara were here I had a swim meet at the ASU pool. It was freeeeeezing for me since I was in and out of the water, but it was a pretty nice day for the spectators.

It was so fun to compete in a swim meet again! Can't wait for the next one.  Here are some pics from the meet!

After warm up!
Eric finished his test in time to meet us there and see me swim!
Not going to lie...I was a little nervous.
Take your mark...

GO!

Before another event!
Racing!
After the meet was over! Exhausted!



After the swim meet we all came back home, got ready and went out to dinner at Yard House. Eric and I love this place.  The first time we went there, we started talking to the manager who sat us at our table.  We started talking about how we had just moved to Arizona, and as a welcome gift, we got a free appetizer and a free drink each! So nice.  

After dinner we walked around the Desert Ridge District for a little bit.

Sara and me!

Mom and me!

Sara and Mom

The girls!

Love you!

And that was their trip in a nutshell!

Love,
Mrs. Wise



No comments:

Post a Comment