Monday, December 27, 2010

Our First Christmas as Mr. and Mrs.

We had a great Christmas together! I went home the 21st-24th. and celebrated with some friends and family (separate post coming as soon as Sara e-mails me the pics :) ).  


Eric and was on call Christmas Eve until noon on Christmas day and I had to work on Christmas day, so we celebrated our Christmas together after I got home from work Christmas night.  Since I was out of town and Eric was working, we didn't really have any groceries to make dinner with, so we had frozen dinners! We didn't mind though.  Then we read the story of the birth of Jesus and opened our stockings and presents! It was really special just spending the night together and remembering the Reason we celebrate this holiday! 
The wreath I made!

Decorations :)

Our tree!

Centerpiece

M&E stockings!

Poinsettias that my sweet father in law sent me all the way from Egypt for our first Christmas 

Eric being goofy

My stocking! 

<3

Love our tree!

Eric sporting his new Thunder gear from my parents!

I don't have a picture, but Eric got me a SNOWBOARD for Christmas!!! We are taking our first snowboarding trip in January to Breckenridge! We are so excited!
We were so blessed with so many sweet and wonderful gifts this year and are so thankful! 
Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas!

Love,
The Wises


No comments:

Post a Comment