Monday, January 31, 2011

Bart and Shirley Visit!

I have been such a slacker lately! Sorry for my lack of posts. I am going to try to be better about blogging again. Things are finally calming down and getting back to a routine now!


A few weeks ago our awesome friends Bart and Shirley came to visit us from Norman! It was such a fun time. Sadly I had to work on one of the days they were here, but we all still had a  blast.

We ate lots of good food (one of the nights Shirley cooked and it was AMAZING), hiked Tom's Thumb, ate some gelato, talked about moving to North OKC after Eric's fellowship, living close to each other and having our kids be bff's, and spent lots of quality time together. It was great! 

Eric and I on the way up!

Buddies

The group

You can do it!

Almost there

Yeah. We are cool and take pictures of our shadows.

Buddies on top of a boulder

We made it!

Good thing that guy didn't drop your camera, Shirley! :)

At the driving range! This is the day I had to work.
Nice form Shirley, nice form.

Such a natural.

My husband, the golfer

I love these three.

Can I tell you how amazing it is that you guys came to see us? We loved it so much and can't wait to live next door one day :)



P.S. Shirley is an amazing photographer. Check her stuff out :) http://www.shirleykayphotography.com/


Love,
The Wises

No comments:

Post a Comment