Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tragedy in Tucson

I'm sure you have all heard about the shooting in Tucson over the weekend...

And I'm sure you have all heard about Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, KS who was made famous by protesting funeral of fallen American soldiers.  Absolutely disgusting.  Well, they were also going to protest at the funeral of the 9 year old girl who died in the shooting in Tucson. They agreed to not protest at her funeral in exchange for radio air time.  Thank goodness they will not be protesting, but it is absolutely ridiculous that it took giving them publicity for them to stop.  

This group of people absolutely horrifies me. I don't even know what else to say about it. I'm not going to post a link to any articles about it because I feel like it would just be giving them attention which is what they want.  But if you haven't heard about them feel free to google them.  

Be praying for the victims, families, and friends that were involved in this horrible tragedy.

Love,
Mrs. Wise

No comments:

Post a Comment