Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How Come I Never Knew About These?

If i would have known about this stuff I totally would have registered for it for our wedding! I love it! I guess  I could start collecting it slowly for our nice china set...which we have no where to keep right now...someday, someday.
Love these bowls

And these

And these large plates. I think it would be cute to have a bright color of salad plate to go on top.


A lot of her stuff is a bit over the top...just not my style (furniture, flower dishes etc).  But I love this pattern! Check our her stuff here!

Pretty dishes make me happy :)

Love,
Mrs. Wise
...

2 comments:

  1. Megan- We have these--got them for our wedding :) And I got bright red bowls/plates to go with all the black and white-- I am obsessed with "MC"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so jealous! I never knew they even existed until now! I'm going to start collecting like now :) The red sounds so pretty with it! I was thinking of doing red or a light blue/turquoise.

    ReplyDelete