Monday, March 28, 2011

The 'C' Word: help find a cure!

First off...How cool is it that I am blogging before work?!  I start PACU today and don't have to be there until 9:30...and the rest of the time, including my regular shift will be 11:00-9:30! I am so excited to be able to get things done before work.  I will actually be able to get a work out in on days I work now. When I was working 7-7 (but never really leaving until around 8), there was never time to go to the gym. I am so excited about this!


Now for the whole point of this post: my sister is raising money for cancer research! She is working with an organization called Team in Training, and she is training for a half marathon! Please please please check out her website and read her story. There is no one that has not at least known one person who has been struck with cancer; it affects us all. Thanks for reading!

Love,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment