Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Job Update!

I.LOVE.MY.NEW.JOB.


Yay! Monday and Tuesday were my first two days on orientation at Mayo.  The two weeks before that were just computer training and all that good stuff.  So the rest of this week and all of next week I will be orienting with a preceptor in Pre-Op. Then I will have 4 weeks training in PACU before I am on my own. My job is in PACU but they cross train us in Pre-Op for when we are on call. My preceptor is so nice along with everyone I have met there. She has gone out of here way to introduce me to anesthesiologists, CRNA's, and OR nurses since I will be working closely with them. It is such a great work environment. Everyone is happy, everyone gets along with everyone, and I just feel good being there. What a blessing to enjoy going to work. I know I will have bad days here and there because that is unavoidable anywhere, but I feel so thankful to have this job opportunity!  



On another note, has anyone not seen this video? Funniest thing ever!



Hope you are are having a wonderful Wednesday!
Love,
Mrs. Wise

1 comment: