Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ocker Wedding

I realize this is really late...Sorry!

Over Memorial Day weekend we went to Dallas for Jimmy and Nicole's wedding.  It was so much fun! it was like a mini vacation, and we actually got to spend the whole weekend together, which was much needed. We also got to see a lot of our good friends from home which was so great. We miss them so much! It was especially great to see the Bentons :). Nicole looked beautiful and Jimmy was on top of the world. it was so great to be a part of their special weekend and I know they will have such a happy marriage. Congrats to the both of you. We love you!

That's us!

Rehearsal Dinner 

Dark, but Eric giving his awesome groomsman speech that started out with, "Well, I left the breast pump at home tonight..." Haha, you had to be there.

With the soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Ocker!

Hanging out at the Ritz in Dallas

At the ceremony...it was so beautiful!

All the groomsmen...can you spot my hubby? :)

Sweet Aimee! I just love you so so so much!


My love!

Talking with the GORGEOUS bride!

With the girls! Could Nicole look any more stunning?!

All the guys with the groom

Couples

With the wonderful Bentons

Aims and me with the groom

Eric and Jimmy on the dance floor!

The happy couple!
I love weddings! they remind me of the day I got to marry my best friend, and that was the best day ever :)

Love,
Mrs. Wise

No comments:

Post a Comment