Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Days of Thankful: Day Three

Day 3

I am thankful for the weather right now!  The phoenix summers are SO HOT.  The heat isn't really the thing that makes it so intolerable, but how long it lasts.  What I loved about Oklahoma was that the weather always changed (I'm not saying those hot humid summers are pleasant by any means, but at least there would be thunderstorms to break it up most of the time). Here in Phoenix, it gets up to 100 consistently until about the end of October.  Our nights have finally cooled way off, and the day time highs are in the 80's. It is so nice to finally be able to go outside and enjoy it! Running, biking, swimming, and hiking outside are now starting to be a regular thing again.

I still miss the legitimate winter weather though, and I may be hoping for an ice storm when I go to Oklahoma to visit in January! :)

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment