Monday, November 26, 2012

30 Days of Thankful: Days 20-26

Day 20

I am thankful for my cousin Becky. Since I am the oldest sibling, it was fun having her close by to look up to.

Day 21

I am thankful for my health, and the ability to exercise. Sometimes I moan and groan about getting up early to go to the gym, but a lot of people aren't able to, so I am thankful I am.

Day 22

I am thankful that the worst Thanksgiving ever is behind us :) and for Libby Ferlic and her family for having us over for Thanksgiving dinner for the second year in a row.  Eric was on call Wednesday night-this morning (Monday). He kept thinking he was going to get to come home so I waited for him all day hoping to get to spend some of the day with him.  Instead I spent all day by myself.  Bummer...but at lest I got some Christmas shopping done.

Day 23

I am thankful for a roof over my head and that Eric and I both have stable jobs that allow us to put food on our table every night.

Day 24

I am thankful I was on call over the weekend and made some extra money to pay for my Christmas shopping :)

Day 25

I am thankful for books (on my kindle)...I love love love to read and wish I had more time to do it.

Day 26

I am thankful Eric was home long enough to allow us to put our Christmas tree and decorations up last night.. It's so much better doing things with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment