Monday, August 16, 2010

Words from the Wise{s}: my first blog!

Ok, so I have had a blogger username for about six months now...and now I'm finally posting my first blog.  I was trying so hard to think of something fun and creative to blog about for my first post and came up with nothing, so I thought, why not blog about someone else's blog? 

Eric and I had the pleasure of being contacted by the author of the super-cute Snippet and Ink blog to ask if she could post our wedding on her blog! Would anyone say "No" to this?! Such an amazing opportunity! She asked me a bunch of questions about the details of our wedding, and posted the answers along with some photographs (courtesy of the absolutely amazing Josh McCullock Photography) and posted them on her awesome page.  I know Eric and I loved our wedding, but it's fun to know that other people thought it was fun too :)

Check out the entry about our wedding here...hope you enjoy!

Love,
The Wises

1 comment: