Friday, October 15, 2010

Could it be possible...

...that I finally like my hair???

Don't get me wrong, sometimes I do like my hair, but most of the time it is part curly, part straight, and part poof ball. i don't mind the curls when I'm having a good hair day.  Those good hair days are just few and far between.  So a lot of the time I just end up wearing my hair in a ponytail or putting tons and tons of heat on it and frying it. So I decided to get a Brazilian Blowout. There was a 50% off deal on Living Social, so I went for it. I got the treatment done on Wednesday and I am in love. IN LOVE! Anyone with frizzy, poof ball hair should do this.  Worth.every.penny. The best part is, the blowout is actually a protective barrier, it's not a harsh chemical like the straightening treatments out there. 

Please beware of my "before" picture I am about to post.  If you get scared of ugly self-pictures with bad lighting worsened by huge unruly hair, just close your eyes. I cannot believe I am posting this picture for the world (or the few people that read this blog) to see. But I must do it to show how amazing the treatment worked. Here it goes...................................................................................................................................












I told you it was bad.  This is even after sleeping with it in a ponytail the night before, so it is a little more tame than normal (hard to believe, I know.)

Now for my "after" picture! This picture is after just blow drying my hair.  No straightener or anything.  Usually after a plain blow dry my hair looks like a stuck my finger in a light socket and I have to use the curling iron or straightening iron to make it look presentable.  None of that here!!! Just a quick 5-minute blow dry:
YAY!!!!

Here's to less frequent bad-hair-days!

Love,
Mrs. Wise

1 comment:

  1. I need to find where to get this done. Maybe it's worth a trip to Phoenix. You haven't seen bad til you've seen my hair dried naturally or even worse with a hair dryer. I look like a lion with a scraggly mane. My friend, Julie, swears by this straightening, too, but I don't hear about it here. Let me know how it is as it grows out. Good job!

    ReplyDelete