Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Hayden!!!

Today is Hayden's third birthday!  Hayden is one of my best friend's little boy. I hope Eric and I have a little boy that is as sweet as Hayden is.  He always gives the sweetest hugs and kisses! When I came home for the first time for Carissa to have Aspen, we were at her house and Hayden remembered who I was after not seeing me for 2 months! It was so sweet and I love this little man! I wish we could be there to give you a big birthday hug Hayden!!
Getting fitted for his ring bearer tux!
Already way cooler than this weirdo.
Over it.
Yummy pre-wedding city bites cookies! Such a sweet boy!
Hayden and his gorgeous mom and greatest friend, Carissa!
He's already making the girls blush!
Doing his ring-bearer thing!
Love you Hayden! We hope you have lots of fun on your birthday!!

Love,
The Wises

No comments:

Post a Comment