Monday, October 25, 2010

The Great State Fair of Okla...I mean... Arizona!

The fair is here! Eric and I went with our friend Kevin, one of the general surgery residents at Mayo. It was a good time, but I must say, the Oklahoma State Fair is WAY better. Maybe I'm just a little biased and I like everything better in Oklahoma :) 

Can I just tell you that the three of us felt so sick the next day from eating the fair food?! Eric couldn't even stand to hear the word "hamburger" for a long time after the fair, and this is why:
This is a 4 lb burger!! Eric and Kevin shared this, and they ate it ALL.  Eric had trouble at the end and I really thought as soon as we stood up he was going to lose it.  And look at those curly fries! They were hardly even touched by the boys...they had to save room for their burger!
I think he was giving himself a pep talk here. 
Annnnnd action!
Hi cute bunny!
This is the amount of beef Eric and Kevin consumed this night.
Cute little piggies!
My splurge of the night: fried Oreos! I had my doubts, but they were amazing.
Trying to absorb all the gross/good food we ate
Love you best husband in the world!


Hope all you Okies got to go to the fair and eat some fair food...and hope you were all as miserable as we were the next day!

Love,
The Wises

No comments:

Post a Comment