Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I opened my front door...

and found a package with this inside!!!!!!!!!

If you don't remember, I wrote a little note to my family secret santa about things I wanted for Christmas (read about it here)...

When I was working in Oklahoma, we had a very very sick girl come in to our ICU. None of us new if she would make it or not. I can't share anything else about her story on a public blog, but I will say that after a long battle in our ICU she pulled through and is now a happy, healthy, beautiful woman. We became pretty close through her stay with us in the hospital.  She sent me this as a 'thank you' gift for taking care of her. What a sweet thing to do. Now, every Christmas when we hang this up I will always remember her and everything she went through.  I grew as a nurse taking care of her and I will never forget her for that!  Thank you so much for your sweet, sweet gift!


Love,
Megan






No comments:

Post a Comment