Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Ry Ry!!!

Today is our good friends' (Tyler and Darin) daughter's 3rd birthday! Happy birthday Ryan! I remember going the hospital when Ryan was born, and now she is the cutest, funniest, sweetest little toddler! Eric adores her, and is convinced even our own child couldn't possibly be as cool! I lived with Tyler and Darin for a few months (still so thankful for that!) so Ryan and I became pretty close.We are so sad we aren't in Oklahoma to celebrate this special little girl's birthday with her.

Ryan used to call Eric "Ello" Before she could say his name.



Eric and Ry Ry dancing at Stu and Cat's wedding :)
Ryan and Meh. She used to call me this before she could pronounce the "G" sound.

Getting ready for Ryan to be the cutest flower girl ever (which she is an expert at by now).
Ryan and Tyler at our wedding!
Doing her flower girl thing!


Meeting baby brother Drew for the first time!

Hope you have a great birthday Ryan! 

Love,
Meh and Ello



1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! Ry smiled the whole time I read it to her and then said I call them Megan and Eric now because I am 3. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete