Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Before and After: Living Room Windows

Okay okay, I get so excited when I start projects I sometimes forget to take 'before' pictures.  This was one of those times. So just imagine two big plain windows in our living room.  Since the windows already have blinds and we keep them open almost all the time because they let in so much light, I decided just to make pelmets for a decorative aspect.  Now our windows don't look so bare and I think it added a lot to the living room. I had been watching this fabric for about a month but it was so expensive I couldn't bring myself to buy it full price, BUT over the weekend it went on sale for 50% off for Presidents' Day! I could hardly contain my excitement when I was in the store. 

Here they are!

Full View



Close up so you can see the lining

Another view.

Next I'll be making some throw pillows for the couches. Pictures to come!

Love,
Mrs. Wise


1 comment: