Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, friends!!!  Hope you are having a love-filled day! Eric and I don't really make a big deal out of V-Day.  We just like to do something fun and spend some time together. Plus, our anniversary is only about 3 weeks after V-Day, and we would rather make a big deal out of it. 


We Celebrated Saturday night and Sunday morning.  I worked on Saturday and when I came home the house was clean and this is what the table looked like:
Pretty roses for me! 

Then We were headed out to dinner to get some sushi in Scottsdale.  We finally found a sushi place comparable to Okura in OKC! It was amazing. This is only part of what we ate:
yum!

A little photo shoot before we left:
:)

Yeah. We're cool because we take self pictures...
...and do "serious" faces like these.

When we got home from dinner, we made a palate on the living room floor and watched "The Town." We do not recommend this movie. 
On our palate!


 On Sunday, we woke up, went to church, and then decorated cupcakes!
I can't get this to turn the right way for the life of me. I've tried everything.  But you get the point.

My favorite!

I was going to fill this in to make the whole heart red, but Eric really wanted me to make it a happy face! There you go, babe.

Eric is such a good cupcake decorator!

Eric's sprinkle heart! 

We hope you have a great love filled Valentine's Day like we did.  Love you all!

The Wises







No comments:

Post a Comment