Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Very Special Day

February 1st is one of my favorite days ever.  It is kind of personal so I'm not going to go in to details. But just know: I love this day! 




In other news, our first anniversary is coming up in just a little over a month, and yesterday I figured out what I am going to get Eric! It's going to be awesome.  He usually (okay, always) out does me in gifts, but I think I've got him beat this time. No hints, he is too good at figuring things out. So you will know on March 5th! Oh wait, the weekend after that, because Eric is on call on our FIRST ANNIVERSARY!!! Don't get me started. I really really like celebrating things on the actual day. And our FIRST anniversary especially. I wanted to sit there with him and think, "at this very time last year I was getting my hair done with the girls," or,"at this exact time last year I was walking down the aisle to you," and so on. But instead I will be doing those things without him there. Sorry, I'm just a little bitter about this...especially because they gave him the weekend off at first and just now changed it. Huge bummer. Okay, I'm over it now...thanks for letting me vent.

I'm painting a dresser today! Then buying fabric for our living room curtains! I love fun projects like this! 

Hope you love this day as much as I do.

Oh, and to all my Oklahoma friends: stay warm and safe! I'm slightly (or really) jealous of you right now.

Love,
Mrs. Wise

2 comments:

  1. You are turning into quite a little Martha Stewart. : ) First curtains, then the world.

    ReplyDelete