Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Before and After

Today I finished re-vamping and old dresser that we were given by my Momma!! It was so fun and only took a total of about 4 hours! I sanded and painted yesterday, then glazed it today (okay sanding was NOT fun and I hate it a little bit, but it's worth it).  I love the finished product! I think it turned out well and it was pretty simple. It is so fun to be able to look at your own projects every day and get the satisfaction of knowing you did it!

Before:

After:

I haven't been able to move it back into the house yet. Somehow I was able to get it downstairs by myself with only minor injuries to my toes, the corners of the dresser, and the walls, but there is no way I'm even going to attempt getting it back up. Thank goodness for husbands! 

Speaking of husbands, Eric is back on Consult Service this month.  Please pray for him...the only time in residency so far I thought he might snap was when he was on this rotation a few months ago.  He doesn't get home until around 8:00 and has to get up at 4:00, and when he gets home, he can't relax because he has to study.  Hoping this month goes by fast for him...see you next month, Husband! 

Love,
Mrs. Wise



1 comment: