Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fab finds!

This was such a crazy week...after we got home from our mini-vacation to Oklahoma, it was back to reality and back to work. Somehow my manager convinced me to work an extra day at work so I worked Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...then I show up at work on Thursday, which I thought was one of my scheduled days to work...and I wasn't on the schedule...I was supposed to work Friday instead which was a bummer because since Eric was post call on Friday, we were going to take a little mini-trip up to Flagstaff for the weekend to get out of this horrible Phoenix heat (it will be 106 this weekend). BUT, we did get to go bowling with all of the surgery residents and some of the other surgery staff last night which was really fun! Anyway, I am ready for a relaxing weekend with Eric.

So on the day I thought I was supposed to work and wasn't, I decided to do a little bit (or a lot) of Etsy browsing, and I found these!

How cute is this?!  I think this would be so fun to be able to hang up every year at Christmastime! If you  know me, you know I love all things rustic and I am just crazy about this sign!!! Eric and I don't have anything like this that has our names and wedding date on it, and I think having one for the best time of year ever would be so perfect!


How cute is the garland??  Perfect for a rustic Christmas tree...which I might just have to make up myself because I can find NO pictures that are rustic enough without looking like they just have a bunch of sticks poking out of them, or that don't have bird nests all over them...although I do love all of these from the one and only PB.

"Our First Chirstmas" personalized love birds Christmas tree ornament! I mean, you HAVE to have some kinf od tree ornament that recognizes your first Chistmas...but finding one that is non-cheesey is no easy task (as Aimee and I found last year when we searched all of Edmond and OKC for one for her and Garrett).  But Etsy has so many cute ones, of course! I am obsessed with this one.










As I was searching for rustic Chrristmas ideas, I came upon this amazing blog...I'm obsessed!
P.S.  To my family Secret Santa, don't forget, these would be fabulous birthday gifts as well...hehehe :)

Happy Christmas decoration brainstorming!

Love,
Mrs. Wise

No comments:

Post a Comment