Thursday, September 23, 2010

Drawing names...

Last year, my family started drawing names for Christmas.  We were all given a certain amount of money to spend and we could buy one huge present or several smaller gifts.  Last year I drew my mom's name! It was perfect and I'm pretty sure she was glad I drew her name because I am obsessed with gift-buying. My brother drew my name and I was a bit surprised at how well he did! A couple of my gifts from him are my two favorite pair of Nike running shorts that I wear like every other day. On our trip home this past weekend, Eric drew names for us then let us know who we would be buying Christmas presents for this year...so fun! I'm pretty excited about the name I drew, but you won't know who it is until after Christmas! Yay! So, usually, we hang up a big piece of paper with all of our names at the top up at my parents' house.  Then we write down or print out and post pictures of the things we want for Christmas under our names for everyone to see.

Since I won't be there for that this year (I'm super sad about this), I decided to blog my wish list! Since I know my whole family reads this blog (even if they are the only ones who read it), I know whoever drew my name will see my list...hehehe.

So, one thing I really want is a new pair of tall brown boots, something like this.  These are from Nordstrom an are super cute, but super expensive.  So I will be searching for a cheaper version of these so my Secret Santa will not have to take out a loan to buy these for me :)

To the rest of my family...Please take pictures of the Christmas list as it grows so I know what to buy for my person...you don't want to risk not getting any Christmas presents, do you? :)

Thanks, and love you!

Love, 
Your daughter/sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment