Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wish List

Dear family Secret Santa,

  You are welcome for giving you so much time and so many options on what to get me for Christmas this year.

Love, 
Megan

Alright.  I would have never guessed that this year I would be asking for a swim suit for Christmas like I did so often back in the competitive swimming days...but obviously I was wrong. I am done with my one-piece practice suit tan lines. They are getting way too bad.  Love this cute Speedo two piece practice suit! Perfect since I don't think the sun here is ever going to calm down...possible record setting 106 today!
Going along with the same subject, I think after wearing the same pair of mirrored goggles, the mirrored part is completely gone.  I was trying to do backstroke today at practice but had to stop because the sun was so bright my eyes teared up! So, time for some new mirrored goggles.

Happy shopping, Secret Santa!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment