Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mini Vacay!

One of the reasons we ranked Mayo as Eric's #1 choice for residency was it's potential for us to take mini-vacations.  Mayo was one of the only programs where he would actually get several weekends off...and there are lots of really cool places to visit within a couple of hours.  So this weekend we decided we would get out of this crazy heat and take a mini-trip to Flagstaff! I am so excited.  If you didn't know, I went to school in Flagstaff for two years.  It is SO gorgeous there and I am really excited to go hiking in the crisp mountain air with my hubs!  Eric will be post-call tomorrow, so he is going to sleep in the car while I drive...hopefully he will be awake enough to actually enjoy the trip! Will post pics after the trip! 

The campus where I spent my first two years of college! It was so awesome seeing this beautiful view every day!

Beautiful! Can't wait to hike in the mountains!

Hope you all have a great weekend! 
Love,
The Wises

No comments:

Post a Comment