Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fall Wreath Project


 
So I have a few days off (in a row...finally) this week and I was thinking about doing my fall wreath project {click here!}BUT, I was in Pier 1 the other day and saw a very similar wreath I could just buy. Of course it would be way easier to just buy the pre-made Pier 1 version, but I think I like the other one a little more...not to mention the satisfaction I would get if it actually looked cute :).  What do you think?
Pier 1 version
DIY verson
I saw this pretty winter wreath and I could not help but to post it.  I'm just going to apologize in advance for the huge amount of winter/Christmas posts I will have!  I think I might buy this one from Pier 1...or try and re-create it; we will see how the fall wreath project goes.


Anyone have any fun fall projects/tips on wreath making??

P.S. Tomorrow in Phoenix it is only going to be in the 90s! Hopefully we are finished with the 110+ degree weather!

Love,
The Wises





1 comment:

  1. Your DIY wreath is amazing - go for it! (You could have a little business on the side :) )

    ReplyDelete