Thursday, September 23, 2010

Short and Sweet


I'm back after a crazy crazy week! Eric and I went home for our good friends' wedding, Josh and Kristina. Congrats to the new Dutys! It was too short of a trip (we weren't even in Oklahoma for 48 hours) and we were sad we didn't get to see everyone but it was great seeing the ones we did get to see.

We started the the trip off right with lunch at Cheesecake Factory with the fam!
Sista, sista!
Mom and Dad!
Cute brother and his sweet gf Jenna
I cannot force myself to find someone to do my hair here in Phoenix...so every trip home Carissa will be doing my hair! Love you girl!

Decided to go dark for fall...and loving it.

Sorry for my scary no-makeup face.
Precious, beautiful, sweet baby girl Aspen, Carissa's second baby!

I must admit, I got a little bit of baby fever when I was around her.
Tiffany came to the wedding! iloveyousomuch.

Just wait until I post our photo booth pics!
Aimee Benton iloveyousomuchtoo!!! I miss you already.

I'm so mad our photo booth pics messed up :(
Kristina was STUNNING!!!!
My handsome husband!

I love him a lot.
The Bentons and the Wisenbaughs!

I cannot wait until our (future) children are as good of friends as we are.
I'm pretty sure we have like 57459435304 pictures that look like this :)
Our husbands trying to get Aimee and me on the dance floor.

Don't worry... we caved when "Cupid's Shuffle" came on, haha.
Garrett and Eric are pretty used to this look by now.

We really do love them, I promise. :)
After party on the Quibids party bus...Thanks Matt!

Because party bus = gangster? I don't know.
Katie and Sara!
Family!
My sweet, snuggly, precious baby girl, Izzy.

I love her so much, and Mom informed me she kept looking for me after  we left. How sad/cute is that?!
Eric doesn't really share my feelings about her.
Just hanging at the airport looking rough.

Thank you Southwest Airlines for calling us to tell us our flight was delayed 2 hours AFTER we were dropped of at the airport.  

Sadly, the Oklahoma State Fair began the day we arrived in Oklahoma and we didn't have enough time to go :( 

Hopefully the Arizona State Fair will satisfy our fair cravings for this year! Can't wait to go in November!

Love,
The Wises

1 comment:

  1. I like your hair - it's great that you can play with different colors as the mood hits you! I love the picture of you both labeled "my handsome husband" - can you email it to me?

    ReplyDelete